Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Been really busy last few wks as there were alot of returns due. hmm looks like nov onwards will be even busier. Got news last wk that there will be job rotation in my team. that means new job scope. well i wont say its bad cos ultimately my new job scope will let me learn much more as compared to my current portfolio of departments. My current depts are not very active so nothing much to handle other than the occasional ad hoc projs which drive me nuts. well somehow it seems as if God is teling me i shldnt move out of my current job. I was so close in securing a job. Ended up being the last 2 to be shortlisted for the final interview. but the final one just has to fall on the day i had to attend a course. then subseq when I came back, I was told abt the new job scope. It seems like God is tellign me that either 1) the new job isnt suitable for me or 2) I shld stay i my current job to learn. Will definitely cont to pray for it.

ok time to wrk. ;)

No comments: