Tuesday, April 1, 2008

adventure of the day

hvnt been blogging for a long long time i realised. but here i am back from my excursion to this landfill which is an offshore island. yes went there to do stock check. met up with another staff at the ferry terminal. v nice and friendly man, always introducing me to the diff operations procedures. when i saw a boat those that u take to batam i happily thought that that was the one we were gg to board. but hey no. he told me its small so i tot its only a LITTLE smaller but who knws its like 2 times smaller. looks like a wooden boat to me with shelter. i m fine not having air con but i m def not comfortable with having no visible life jacket in the vicnity. gosh. and getting on the boat is alr a challenge. but thankfully, the uncles and the staff that followed me there are so nice to me. so that started my 25 min boat ride which was quite bumpy. and thanks to the invention of motion sickness pill i was still walking in a straight line when i got down the boat other than the fact that the steps were so slippery. :( after the stock check, i had VIP treatment. hee was driven ard the island. and saw a really nice scenic view. tho it was so damn hot! yes those who knw me, knws i dont really like the sun. MQ, dont u agree with me? ;) and now that i m back home i really feel terrible. my tummy still feel queasy and i m hvg a throbbing headache. and theres an impt meeting tmr. haiz.

thkg of making the big move. but not sure if this is the right decision. friendships have been fostered and i m comfortable with my current job scope but i wan to see the world out there. thkg thkg.....

No comments: