Sunday, November 9, 2008

i hate the weather

yes i really dont like this weather...it can get so rainy and then subseq so hot..and cos of this hot weather, my ecezema is back again...keep the red spots aside, the itchy is getting on my nerves...to thk doc told me that its gg to tk 3 mths to recover completely. only 2 wks have passed now. gosh i thk i really need to learn that patience is a virtue. and i shld stop lookg into the mirror...the more i see the redder it becomes...but nonetheless msut thank God for His healing as the rate of the rash spreading and dropped by q a fair bit. =)so yup slowly counting down to 3 mths...

dont knw why i m so drained lately...8 hrs of sleep doesnt seem to be enough...initially i tot its the side effects of the med i m on lately..but well apparently the doc insisted that it isnt. so i guess its work. audit stuff are kicking in and that means more thgs to do soon. but well i guess short term wise i m only going to start counting down to the new year and nothg else..thk this yr has been really "happening" for me. be it gd thgs or bad thgs they have all came in bulk...an eventful yr i must say...the most "memorable" events are my hives outbreak and the draggy cough...gosh first time in my whole entire life i have such a bad outbreak of hives till i had 4 days MC and next up was my 6 mth cough which finally stopped only a couple of wks ago. then next up bad outbreak of ecezema. terrible yr for my health i must say. but no matter what God always has thgs for me to give thanks for =) shall do the thanksigivngs together with my new yr resolution post in dec =)

this wk's gonna fly past quickly i hope...tmr's the day where i hv to make a presentation. hee nothg scary i guess since i m so gd at talkg according to the ppl at my wrkplc. maybe i shld stop tlkg so much so i dont get arrowed for presentation in the future =p lunch appts for wed and thu, and fri i m meeting up with ex colleagues over a dinner...then gg out for one whole day on sat...and sun i m gg to colour my hair...so yup and eventful wk ahead i must say...cant wait for the wkend =) has been a long since we hv gone out right?

time to get back to serious work...before i break for lunch in another hr =)

No comments: