Thursday, November 20, 2008

it's fri! =)

I love working when there is no one in the office. making the office such a nice quiet plc to work in cos for one, no one calls ur name, two no one pops up at ur workstation and most imptly no phone calls!!! =) basically its lynette n her little corner...simply love my workstation. hidden in a corner with high partitions. gonna miss those partitions when they are gone...

realised that my CPA results will be out in a couple of wks. hmm can feel the anxiety man. hopefully they will moderate the marks and I can pass. cos i really dont wan to go thru the whole process of sitting down and study again!! i hate to study.

time is passing real slowly today. its only 1130 now...i cant wait for the day to end so I can go out for a gd dinner then rest. cos tmr's ronald's wedding and gotta reach church early! hee 2nd wedding in our cg. =)

No comments: