Wednesday, November 26, 2008

recharged =)

Feeling all recharged after having a 2 day course. hee i just love courses! this time went for msoft access course. tho it was v v v vslow, but with facebook and msn, 2 days breezed past! and of course how i miss out that i got gd company who went with me =) feeling recharged now that I have been sleeping quite a bit. had been really tired over the weekend. cos it was filled with exciting happenings. How could I forget to congratulate the 2nd couple in footprints!

Congrats Ronald and Yen Nee!!

today's the last work day of me being a 23 yr old. cos tmr's there's FD retreat and i'd be on leave on mon and tues! Yippy! =)

feeling loved by my frens lately. through their words and actions. for them being so encouraging and supportive and always there to give me reminders. you ppl know who you are! =) for nw I really need God's guidance in what I am doing now. I can only thk of what to do and then pray and seek His guidance. =) But I know for sure He will never forsake me and will always walk beside me.

ok back to clearing my emails. =)

No comments: