Friday, June 1, 2007

First post of the year ;-)

Time really flies when u start working.I cant believe I have actually worked for 9 mths!! Well if you ask me how is working life I wouldnt say its bad but I wont say its exceptionally good either. Sometimes you can feel so disheartened when all the unsettled issues go the wrong way but on the opposite, when you have walked to the end of the tunnel, you really feel a great sense of accomplishment. And the only thg that keeps me going is this belief which was further enhanced upon during the last YAF: God put you in your workplace for a reason. He may put you there as a blessing to others or He may put you there to learn. Yes I do agree. After working in my current company for a few mths, I have "grown up". "grown up" in the sense of 1) being stronger in my accounting knowledge 2) learning hw to type tactful emails which at the same time is assertive and 3) being able to cope with many tasks all at the same time. and now that i have "grown up", I will be the buddy of my new colleague whos reporting to work on monday!! Hee so excited to have a new girl ard....hopefully we can click real well cos she'll be my diagonal neighbour :)

Well on a happier note, I have been on retail therapy for the past wkend and today!!! M)phosis sale is great! bought 3 tops and i went to this branded sale. got myself branded shoes that were on sale! $15 each and buy 3 get 1 free!!

And the happiest thg is I bought myself a pair of red heels today. Love them man. Been looking real hard as I have a small feet and its not easy to get a covered heels that fit my puny feet. Been really relaxed today... a simple half day out of the office certainly have cheered me up and definitely I can work better next wk. Cos next wk I do not have much time for work as there are too many activities lined up egs catch mozzies....

ok time to zzzz and get ready for a fresh sat cos tmr's a cg day!

No comments: