Friday, June 15, 2007

Gestures can be small but they are real sweet =D

My mosquito catching session on Wed was really tiring. We were deployed to a place thats really far from the meeting pt. and thats not the worst. the worst was i was taking a break at the playground when i got bitten by some poisonous mosquito. why do i say poisonous? cos its been 3 days since i got the bites and they are so swollen still. :( but through this incident, one of my closest colleague suz really made my day today.
I reached office in the morning to see one tube of mopiko resting on my keyboard. Suz left it on my table cos yest i was complaining of this really itchy big fat mosquito bite on my back. and there the mopiko was sitting on my table the very next day i reached office. so touched :) its really a small gesture but its really the thought that counts. in a workplace its really difficult to find a gd friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

being young is not always the best thg to happen on earth. why? some ppl just dont tk u seriously just cos u are younger, have less work experience.its like 2 ppl make the same mistake but the effects of the mistake is just so different. eg person A forgot to do sth for the boss. the boss would just remind her to do so and let her knw the consequences. Person B forgot to do the same thg. but guess wat happen? person B got scolded jokingly like wah u wan to die ah. this kind of thg also can forget blah blah blah...tho all this can come as a joke, however it will get really irritating if this preferential treatment gets into the picture too often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok tmr is cleaning day. i m gg to clean my room and pack all my old clothes and bags. its taking too much space in my hse. shall go sleep now to conserve as much energy as i can for tmr.

No comments: