Friday, June 8, 2007

Thanksgiving and prayer requests for the week

This week has been a v productive week.

I managed to complete the church camp booklet despite the fact that this week is the mth end closing week and not to forget I need to 'take care' of my new colleague as work since I m her buddy. Though I didnt manage to sleep enough due to all these tasks, but I am really thankful to God for sustaining me. I felt tired but I could still function. Thank God for the motivation He has given me and definitely the wisdom He has bestowed upon me. =D

One last session of community service this week. Hopefully its really the LAST. at least hope its the last of this mth. >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New portfolio at work

This week we just got to know our new portfolio at work. Reshuffling of dpts under our care. Managed to throw away 4 of my dpts. But I was assigned 3 returns in return for the 4 dpts which were taken from me. Out of these 3 returns, 2 are due half yearly and 1 due quarterly. That means Oct and Apr of each year will be my busy-as-a-bumble-bee period again. Esp apr. with Audit, year end closing, I thk I gotta be prepared.

No doubt getting new assignment is a gd exposure as I get to learn more things. However, I wonder if i can manage. It took me almost half a year to get to understand the ops of the dpts under my care. Now that I m finally getting a better hold of things, I got to give up some of my dpts and get new assignments. Thankfully the person who is going to handover the assignments to me have done a clean job previously.

ok time to start with on my annual report. Laters!

No comments: