Tuesday, September 2, 2008

busy busy

Life is getting busier. kena covering work again just cos too many in my team left. gosh i dont mind helping but its like getting too frequent for my liking. first it was maternity leave, then it was covering cos some ppl left the job. then instead of showing appreciation for the efforts put in, we are told that lunch hour is strictly 1 hr. the culture here is such that lunch hr is NEVER 1 hr cos we all stay late and we cannot claim overtime pay or time off. oh well it seems like its back to sch. cos first we cannot speak too loudly and secondly cannot laugh too loud. the only diff is there is no discipline master >_<

on another note, todays tues!! yippy! meeting gd fren of mine this sat again for the usual chit chatty activity where we can tlk abt anythg under the sun and yet share so many similar traits!!! my future high tea buddy! hahaha

sometimes i wonder if i m thkg too far. as a result of thkg too far, my fren now calls me ms worry =p she keeps telling me just follow my heart..cos nothg is absolute..the decision now that u thk it right may not be right afterall. oh well i guess i really need to depend on God to guide me to the right way. Only He can provide me the peace to make a wise decision.

ok 20 more min to knock off time. =) lookg forward to the wkend!

No comments: