Sunday, September 21, 2008

hello kitty-ed

had a great wkend cos serene, wj and I went to the chinese garden where there's hello kitty lantern fantasy!! hee it was such a pretty place. with huge hello kitty lanterns...but well it was super humid. the moment i stepped into the plc, i was perspiring. but that aside, i must mention the fireworks!!! yes i thk we were fortunate enough to see fireworks in chinese garden. thk they only have it during wkends!! =) cant believed we snapped a total of 124 pictures there. the wonders of digital cameras. where u can snap non stop and at every single cutesy little thing...oh and who can forget the cheap $1 fan that helped me survived the "harsh" weather in chinese garden! of course must thank serene who drove us to and fro chinese garden! thanks girl!

sometimes i really just wan to say a huge thank you to God for placing ppl ard me...ppl whom i can share my innermost thoughts with...ppl who share different thoughts from me (so that i can see things in another perspective)...ppl who went through the same situation...ppl who are always there to cheer me up. and ppl who share encouraging bible verses with me....the list just goes on and on. but these ppl really helped me to make the different decisions without hving much regret later on =)

just a verse to share...

But seek his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.
Matthew 6: 33


No comments: