Monday, September 15, 2008

drained

the past wk has been really tiring. with so many deadlines and new additions of projects i thk i almost drowned in my workstations. well guess this is the result of staying in my workplace for more than 2 yrs. there is this trend that the longer u stay, the more shitty work u get. =( have been working so hard to the extent of feeling giddy at times. i need a gd break..so i'd be tking a couple of days off in dec to enjoy long leave. but to "kickstart" my leave, i m on leave this fri to accompany my dad for his med checkup and the best part is this is nt part of my 18 days per yr quota! =)

hv spoken to a few closer frens regarding sth i'm facing right now. thanks to all who have listened and provided me w advice and support! the huge prob now becomes smaller w less considerations. I guess time will show me the ending and hw can i ever leave out God's guidance =)

well be making a trip to chinese garden this sat to view hello kitty lanterns! hee so excited..thk the last one showcasing hello kitty was a couple of yrs ago and i didnt manage to go for it. so this time i will make sure i can make it! well hopefully there wouldnt be too big a crowd since its alr after mid aumtumn festival so i can snap all the pictures i like! =)

ok time to get down to serious work aft a relaxing and enjoyable wkend!

No comments: